The Good Judge, Duck and Puma
Revision as of 09:29, 17 October 2015 by MrL (Nav)
Remember if you go to a courthouse get a duck sitter because the courts don't take too kindly to water fowl.
Date: April 17, 2013
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- News Word of the Week: Chartreuse
- Security screeners at a Honolulu courthouse were surprised when they noticed something moving inside the defendant’s bag as they passed through the x-ray scanner. It was a duck.
- A Lithuanian woman is currently sharing her apartment with three puma cubs.
- A judge from Michigan whose cell phone went off during trial held himself in contempt of court and paid the twenty-five dollar fine.
- A woman from Gerard, Pennsylvania has been cited with disorderly conduct after calling 911 for a divorce.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Cher the Menagerie Tigers, Cookies and Snakes ∙∙∙● ▶