The Black Santa Xmas Special
Revision as of 07:28, 17 October 2015 by MrL (Nav)
Merry Christmas! We got you an extra long Feed Dump. With a side of stupidity.
Date: December 25, 2013
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- 110,000 cartons of bananas are sitting on a ship in a port in New York state, while Del Monte, who owns them, and SeaTrade, who transported them, argue in court over who let them go bad.
- If someone in your neighborhood has a giant Santa Claus on their front lawn, that is black, and because you're a racist, that's a problem for you do you:
- Speak in hushed tones among your racist friends? No.
- Write an anonymous letter to the local newspaper? No.
- Tape a passive aggressive note to the Santa's face? Yup!
- A massive highway project in Iceland has been delayed until their Supreme Court can look into it at the behest of the Friends of Lava, an environmental group. The group is citing environmental impact, not the least of which is the massive impact on the habitat of Iceland's elves.
- At Christmas, Icelanders await 13 trolls known as the Yule Lads that come in the 13 days before Christmas. They include Stubby, Potscraper, and Doorslammer.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Laughter is the Worst Medicine The Year in Dumb News ∙∙∙● ▶