|This video is not available on the LRR site. Some videos are permanently offline like most of Season 1, where some copywritten music prevents it from being posted. Some videos go offline when video hosts change or go down.|
So, you want to be a rap superstar? And live large? A big house, 5 cars, you're in charge.
Date: October 14, 2008
Editing: Graham Stark
Ice Tray walks out on 64K, so they run a gameshow to find a replacement. Jeremy Michaels hosts, and contestants include KillahByte, the Warriors of Darkness, HazMatt, Paul, Nerf Gun Bongo & Flatulence Goldfish, Muscles Santa, and Toast. Killahbyte wins out over Paul and HazMatt, to the surprise of all involved, especially since he was eliminated 5 weeks ago and since Evil Inc. tried to fix the vote for Paul....
- References include Evil Corp., Gorgeous, Is Paul's Boyfriend Cheating?, MGS4 Boss Auditions, Pimp My Chair, Rapidfire, The Secret Life of Toast, and The Truce.
- In the original script, CoreUnit was to make an appearance, having sobered up from his WoW addiction in Those Games We Played. He would have been rejected for not fitting the group's "image."
- "This is Why I'm Paul" appears to be a parody of This is Why I'm Hot by MIMS.
- The show's theme music is the backing track from 1337.
- Proverbs 30:10 fully reads: "Do not slander a servant to his master, or he will curse you, and you will pay for it" (NIV).
- In the podcasts, the crew has claimed this episode has the most costume changes of any video, with the possible exception of The LoadingReadyRumble, which was shot over several days.
- Jer wore five costumes, Paul wore four, Morgan, Graham and James wore three, Matt wore two and Ben and Tim wore one. The members of 64K wore two outfits, and Paul wore a different outfit in the "This is Why I'm Paul" video.
- This video is the Season 5 Finale.
Season Five Shorts