We didn't even know you could measure an earspan, but there you are. Thanks Guiness!
Date: September 7, 2011
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
- News Word of the Week: Cruise
- Authorities in Ogden, Utah are considering pressing charges on a man for butchering a cow in his driveway.
- The bomb squad was called into a Taiwanese police station only to find that the suspicious package thought to be a bomb was merely filled with moon cakes.
- A senior Indian politician, when she needed new shoes, sent an empty jet to Mumbai to pick up her preferred brand.
- A dog has the world record for longest ears on a living dog with over a 2-foot earspan.
- An Alaskan cruise for vampires called Vamps at Sea is running.
- Following Jer's departure for school, this is the first video edited by Kathleen. (Graham took over CheckPoint.)
Shots with Hats: 21.43%.
Shots with Wigs: 0.00%.
Shots with Prescription Eyewear: 54.76%.
Shots with Other Eyewear: 0.00%.
Shots with Hatless: 40.48%.
◀ ●∙∙∙ The Prostitute Permit and Other Tales Mexican Sex, Dolphins & Nudists ∙∙∙● ▶