Trains, Heads and Lobsters
This week we learn how to get a head in O'Hare.
Date: January 30, 2013
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- News Word of the Week: Triscuits
- In Sweden, a cleaning lady stole a train, drove it off the end of the tracks, and into a house.
- The New York City police department is asking pharmacies to put GPS devices into bottles of Oxycodone to help combat gunpoint pharmaceutical robberies.
- Investigators found eighteen what travelling from Italy to Chicago in O'Hare airport? Guessing!
- Eighteen human heads from bodies that had been donated for medical experimentation in Italy and for some reason they needed a crematorium in Chicago to dispose of the heads.
- A thirteen year old Italian boy ran away from home by stealing his father's Mercedes, and driving it five hundred miles until he was stopped in Leipzig, Germany.
- A man from Maine, and his son, who are both lobster fishermen, plead not guilty to possessing more than four hundred protected female lobsters. If found guilty, they'll be fined one hundred and ninety thousand dollars.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Bert's Spider Shack Vegans, Balls and Whale Barf ∙∙∙● ▶