The Poop Episode
Poop is everywhere -- in your heart, in your intestines, and even in the news. So much poop news, so little time.
Date: July 10, 2013
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- News Word of the Week: Staunchly Refuse Baths
- The Japanese offices of Amazon have worked out a new way to keep the grass around their offices nice and trim - they've hired a herd of goats once a week.
- The Toronto Zoo is building an anaerobic digester so eventually the entire zoo will be powered by poop. It will take 3000 tons of poop per month to power.
- It's super effective
- The brand new Gold Striker roller coaster in northern California is so exhilarating that the screams of the riders are over reaching the decibel level they agreed they would hit to the surrounding properties, and they have complained.
- What English compound swear word is so beloved by Germans that it is included this year in the German standard dictionary? Guessing!
◀ ●∙∙∙ Take a Body Break with a Beaver Cam Hates Animals ∙∙∙● ▶