Take a Body Break with a Beaver
Sadly, Feed Dump Canada has a significantly lower budget than Feed Dump America.
Date: July 3, 2013
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Graham Stark
- News Word of the Week: Some of us have Fireworks
- A pair of Manhattan socialites are suing the private school where their child goes because it tricked them into spending $50,000 at a silent auction on a piece of finger painting
- An internet service provider in northern Mexico has determined the cause of a 20 hour internet outage last week - a beaver had chewed through the fiber lines.
- At long last, there will be a Canadian edition of "The Amazing Race" that takes place entirely within the borders of Canada. Hal Johnson and Joanne McLeod will be contestants.
- Two 20 year old University of Virginia students fled from a group of men who approached them at night and were carrying guns. The men were plainclothes alcohol control agents, and the student had a 12 pack of sparkling water.
◀ ●∙∙∙ The Moose Sex Project The Poop Episode ∙∙∙● ▶