Switching to Mobile
This week's gaming stories: Nintendo Switch portable, Twitch Drops, Elite: Dangerous and its beige moons, Mass Effect: Andromeda's pretty good banging, and speedrunning all of the NES.
Date: February 27, 2017
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Bioware isn't even being coy anymore: get this game and touch some aliens.
- A Nintendo Switch rhythm game has been announced as portable-only, which is weird given that the Switch has been marketed as a home console.
- Twitch Drops will offer rewards to streamers and viewers of certain games.
- Elite Dangerous has been updated so that planets look more realistic, resulting in a lot of newly beige worlds.
- According to Bioware's general manager, Mass Effect: Andromeda will be space porn.
- A well-known speedrunner has just finished a three-thousand-plus-hour run of all the games available for the NES.
In response to the Uncharted movie screenwriter Joe Carnahan saying he has heard that "the Naughty Dog guys are really happy with the script," Naughty Dog has responded that "no one at Naughty Dog has read the script, and that they wish he'd stop implying he has our support." So pretty much video game movie business as usual then.
Kathleen really needs to beat Tokyo Mirage Sessions before Persona 5 comes out.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Steam Redlight Diplomatic Complaints ∙∙∙● ▶