Spaghetti Warehouse Warehouse
Come on down to Spaghetti Warehouse. We have all your sauce, gun and warehouse needs covered ... in cheese!
Date: August 14, 2013
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- News Word of the Week: A Studio For Beards
- The catchy pop jingle to Texas based Spaghetti Warehouse is taking the social media airwaves by storm and being favorably compared as a summer jam, third only to Get Lucky and Blurred Lines.
- A man from Newfoundland on the east coast of Canada swam all the way to France. All 7 km, to the islands of Saint Pierre and Miquelon.
- Kathleen's Political Fact of the Week
- France originally had the islands, and then the British tried to take them over and put settlers there and then they ceded the islands back to France. They smuggled a lot of booze through there during prohibition. Now they're a collectivity of the French government. Original name: the Islands of the 11,000 Virgins
- Bowdoinham, Maine. The father of a 4 year old that brought a loaded gun to day care has pleaded not guilty to misdemeanor reckless conduct.
- A judge in Tennessee has ordered that a baby's first name be changed from Messiah to Martin, not because he thinks Messiah is necessarily a bad name, but because there is only one true Messiah the lord Jesus Christ.
◀ ●∙∙∙ We Are The Fat Romanian Shampoo Wing Wong ∙∙∙● ▶