|This video is offline. Some videos are permanently offline like most of Season 1, where some copywritten music prevents it from being posted. Some videos go offline when video hosts change or go down. This category is to help the LRR crew find gaps in the library for posting to Youtube.|
|"Manliness is in direct proportion to largeliness!"
The image for this video is too small. Video thumbnails should be at least 300 pixels wide. A new version should be uploaded with the same name to avoid breaking image links.
Blood is to Vampire as Pig is to ?
Date: July 21, 2006
Editing: Graham Stark
Location: Graham's Parents' House
Graham notices that Morgan is cooking bacon at an odd time; Morgan reveals that James is a hampire and must consume pork products or die. His condition was triggered by eating cursed meat, leading to a host of unusual attributes and weaknesses. Morgan recounts the failed attempts at curing James. Paul makes a jam sandwich, but he uses similarly-cursed jelly and becomes a jampire. Graham wonders what could possibly be next; Bill then enters, singing "Wake Me Up" by the band Wham and complaining about the absence of bacon and jam in the fridge.
- There are several Invader Zim references made in this video.
- "Why would you buy that?" is a paraphrase of a similar recurring joke.
- "I smell delicious!" references the episode Bolognius Maximus, where Dib's DNA is spliced with that of bologna and he becomes notably tasty.
- The jam jar Paul shows to Morgan isn't the one he got from the fridge.
- This kitchen has appeared in several previous videos; however, in this instance the wall clock was removed, as the shooting took place around 5:00 PM, not 3:00 PM as the dialogue suggests.
- Immediately after pan from Ted's Sinful Spreads the clock reappears on the wall showing just before 4:25.
- In the pork rinds scene, Morgan is briefly watching Is this a Date? and then changes channels to Hagiography Today
Season Three Shorts