SC2: HotS Goes F2P?
Blizzard recently mused out loud what StarCraft might look like as a free-to-play title.
Date: October 1, 2012
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Boom!: Kate Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
Music: Bradley Rains
Blizzard might make SC2 Free-to-Play. Find out how on today's CheckPoint.
- 3D Realms is trying to make a new game.
- Call of Duty players play the game so much they wear out the Blue-Ray drive on the PS3.
- There is new DLC for the Amazing Spiderman.
- Demons Score by Square Enix costs 20 dollars but only in Japan.
- Assassin's Creed III has more fluid combat.
- Blizzard isn't sure how it can make SC2 Multiplayer F2P. Graham gives some ideas.
Cable providers are considering bringing game streaming to set-top boxes.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Disputed Borders and Lands Pork Barrel Participation ∙∙∙● ▶