This week on Feed Dump we stew in our own juices while we discuss monkeys, twitter, trucks, and intercultural animal masturbation. It's the hottest wettest dump of the year!
Date: February 12, 2016
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Kathleen De Vere
Editing: Ian Horner
- Residents of Columbus, Ohio are going bananas...because there's a howler monkey on the loose in the neighborhood of Minerva Park and they can't catch it.
- At the Geneva Bay WinterFest in Wisconsin, twelve cars sank to the bottom of a lake after drivers parked on it when it appeared to be frozen-over.
- Washington police were able to track down a suspected burglar after they realized he logged into his Twitter account at one of the crime scenes.
- THIRD BASE!
- Hachiko was an Akita dog in Japan in the 1920s known throughout the nation for loyalty to his master, even when said master died. A bronze statue in his likeness was erected at Shibuya Station in 1934.
- "Ohayo" is Japanese for "good morning"...and is pronounced just like "Ohio".
- The "IKEA monkey" was a lost macaque in a shearling coat found wandering an IKEA in Ontario in December, 2012.
- The song sung was a parody of a YouTube video of a man singing that song, only with "lyin'" instead of "crimin'".
- "Third Base" is a repeated line from Abbot & Costello's famous "Who's On First" routine.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Never Skip Dong Day Back in the Basement ∙∙∙● ▶