This week on Feed Dump, we talk about competitive grave digging, wildlife resale value, and nose things.
Date: June 10, 2016
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Kathleen De Vere
Editing: Ian Horner
Special Appearance by: Cameron Lauder
- To raise the prestige of manual gravediggers, Hungary held a national "Gravediggers Contest".
- A California woman was arrested after she scooped up a live fawn and tried to sell it on Craigslist for $300.
- SERGE & IAN TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHAT KATHLEEN'S TALKING ABOUT:
- Jane Kangas has North Dakota-state-certified nostrils because she conducts "odor inspections" for landfills.
- In most English-speaking nations, graves are usually dug six feet deep. This dates back to the Black Plague.
- When Disney stops selling certain movies on home media, they refer to it as "putting it back in the Vault" for later release.
- "Engrams" are 12-sided crystals used in the video game "Destiny". The ones shown in the episode are "Exotic" (gold), "Legendary" (purple) and "Decoherent" (blue, shown behind Serge and thrown at Ian)
- In soccer, a "yellow card" is given to a player for a grievous foul and a "red card" is given for a VERY grievous foul or in place of a second "yellow card".
◀ ●∙∙∙ Please Wait for an Attendant 'Till All Are One ∙∙∙● ▶