Yahtzee gives us the spill on his new book, as Final Fantasy XIII tours America.
Airdate: January 20, 2010
Accent Word: Anodized
Job Description: Umbra Witches
Appearing: Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
- Nintendo claims that the Asahi Shimbun newspaper has misquoted the new DS's specs.
- Fewer than 10% of 2009 game sales were digital downloads.
- FFXIII has been spotted roaming the country in 'a large, threatening pervert bus' to attract children.
- Apple creates new category of employees, who help customers without Genius Bar appointments.
- The Metal Gear Solid movie is reportedly dead.
On Punctuation - ENN's Paul Saunders interviews Ben 'Yahtzee' Crowshaw about his upcoming game.
- Yahtzee's voice sounds odd and faint because his throat mic was malfunctioning. This was a problem during several of LRR's interviews at GameX.
- After watching this episode, Yahtzee commented on Kathleen's fangirl reaction, saying that he does not like to be called Ben.
- Despite the fact that LRR usually uses British English, the accent word used the US spelling of 'anodised'.
|I I |
◀ ●∙∙∙ A Few Good Gamers iPhonomenon ∙∙∙● ▶