Magnum Rewatch Ep11 - Thicker Than Blood
TC is acting very strange, and unless Magnum solves the case, it'll be too late for his friend. Meanwhile Graham and Kathleen revel in the works of ace-TV composer Mike Post.
Date: April 15, 2015
Episode 12: "Thicker than blood"
Airdate: February 26, 1981
T.C. makes a late-night flight to land on a tanker, but on the journey back he is cornered and arrested by the Coast Guard for transporting drugs.
Breaking the 4th wall
- Magnum, when discovering the recording from Sarah. 
- Magnum definitely does not put on Groucho Marx glasses and look into the camera after Higgins tells him he can stay. 
- 0.25 "That's racist!" points for TC sounding very stereotypically black. 
7.5 "I actually really like this episode. [...] 5 for plot, 10 for characterization." 
- MR-Ep11-ThickerThanBlood.mp3 @ 15:10 - Breaking the 4th wall
- MR-Ep11-ThickerThanBlood.mp3 @ 21:18 - That's racist
- MR-Ep11-ThickerThanBlood.mp3 @ 46:35 - Definitely not breaking the 4th wall
- MR-Ep11-ThickerThanBlood.mp3 @ 48:00 - Kathleen's rating