Magnum Rewatch Ep03 - Thank Heaven For Little Girls
Magnum is hired by a group of five little girls to irritate Higgins.
Date: February 16, 2015
Episode 4: "Thank Heaven for Little Girls and Big Ones, Too"
Airdate: December 25, 1980
It's the Christmas season, and against his better judgment, Magnum agrees to being hired by five young schoolgirls to find their teacher, who has seemingly gone missing after falling in love. While he's working on the case, Magnum manages to convince Higgins to let the young girls stay on the Masters estate, but he's unaware that he's being deceived in a scam over a valuable painting recently purchased by Robin Masters.
- Rick's laundry guy impression. 
Breaking the 4th wall
- Magnum, surrounded by the five schoolgirls. 
6/10 "It was kind of funny [...] but it was kind of stupid."
- MR-Ep03-ThankHeavenForLittleGirls.mp3 @ 7:08 - That's racist
- MR-Ep03-ThankHeavenForLittleGirls.mp3 @ 9:10 - Breaking the 4th wall
- MR-Ep03-ThankHeavenForLittleGirls.mp3 @ 37:50 - Kathleen's rating
| I I
◀ ●∙∙∙ China Doll No Need To Know ∙∙∙● ▶