Don't even think about changing the channel. We'll find you, and laugh at you.
Date: January 24, 2011
Writing: Graham Stark
Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Edited by: Graham Stark
Later tonight on MEN, The Network For Guys, an all out no-holds-barred marathon of 1980's awesomeness with the greatest action hero of all time, David vanderPunch, sponsored by Jack Plank's Pork-Fried Butt Steak and featuring:
- Asskick: The Story of Zack Meatfist
- Executive Stealth
- Fighting Mad
- Asskick 2: Mega-Meatfist
- Asskick 4: Zack Meatfist Returns
- Squad of Heroes Corps (Man-Tears Award Winner, 1991)
- Personal Vendetta: Revengence
Then also later tonight starting at 6pm PT, it's Gearface Night, presented commercial-free by Steak Pork's Plank-Fried Jack Butt:
- Bike Guys
- Truck Man
- Car Dude (with guest Skip Wheeljack from Thursday Night Sludge)
- Bus Brothers
- Backhoe Boys
- Urban Ultralights
- Tuk Tuk Scrappers
- Men Who Service Vehicles
But first, 6 full hours of explosions while women moan.
- This is the first episode of Season Eight.
- Chairmegadon is a reference to ArMEGAddon of course.
- It's heavily implied that "Asskick 3" was left out of the David vanderPunch marathon because it was a cheap cash-in sequel that he wasn't in and, therefore, was complete crap.
- While "Personal Vendetta: Revengence" could be seen as a reference to "Metal Gear Rising: Revengence", the episode was released before the new title for Metal Gear Rising was announced, and is simply a coincidence.
Season Eight Shorts