Library Pee Sale
Ash and Ian learn there's nothing like pissing in a library.
Date: February 25, 2015
Host: Kathleen De Vere (The Black Ranger)
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- Paul Bennett, the UK man who was caught saving sex with a mailbox (see The Less You Know) has passed away. May he "Wow" in heaven.
- Authorities in Houston, Texas finally tracked down a serial car thief, after they found his phone in an abandoned truck. The phone contained a video of him singing the Drake song "How about now".
- Police in Florida arrested a man after he pissed on a bunch of books in a public library.
- Canadian Member of Parliament Pat Martin offered up a very interesting excuse why he had to leave the House of Commons during an important vote. His underpants were too tight.
- In the Dewey Decimal System, 649.62 is the classification for books about "toilet training".
◀ ●∙∙∙ Naked Mayonnaise Assailant Random Acts of Toilet ∙∙∙● ▶