Kebabs, Capybaras and Cows
Some day Alex and Jeremy will manage to stay on topic, and that episode will be the exception that proves the rule.
Date: August 24, 2011
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Graham Stark
- Jeremy can't quit Phailhaüs.
- News Word of the Week: News
- No, seriously. It's not a word with "News" overlaid. It's actually just, "News."
- We are talking about news.
- The mayor of Citadela (a town in northern Italy) has banned selling kebabs because they smell.
- A Ukranian zookeeper plans to spend 5 weeks in a lion enclosure to raise funds for the zoo.
- The police in Idaho Falls, Idaho have asked a man to stop wearing a bunny suit.
- Is it playable? Is it not? Let's ask Jer and Paul/Alex!
- South American capybara spotted at a waste water treatment facility in California
- A man in Texas who broke into someone's house and tried to suck her blood was found cowering in a parking lot and claimed to be a 500-year-old vampire.
- COW! COW! COW! COW!
Shots with Hats: 10.45%.
Shots with Wigs: 8.96%.
Shots with Prescription Eyewear: 37.31%.
Shots with Other Eyewear: 2.99%.
Shots with Hatless: 49.25%.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Bears and Wine The Prostitute Permit and Other Tales ∙∙∙● ▶