This Feed Dump is all about crime. Crime and punishment, crime and crocodiles, cheese crimes, fashion crimes, and avoiding crime by eating surprising things.
Date: March 4, 2016
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Ian Horner
- Updating an earlier story, a man in Canada who was caught smuggling turtles in his pants was sentenced to probation, community service and to write a letter about his experiences.
- A gang of drug dealers in Amsterdam suffered eleven arrests and the seizure of 300,000 Euros that they had left in a cage being guarded by a pair of crocodiles.
- Following judicial approval of a class-action lawsuit, Subway will have to ensure their "foot-long" sandwich bread is EXACTLY twelve inches long.
- A woman was stopped by the TSA at Baltimore-Washington International Airport because she was wearing a pair of stiletto heels that were shaped like guns.
- FLORIDA STORY (sorta): At a routine traffic stop in Ohio, a fugitive from Tampa, Florida didn't want to be identified so he made the call to chew off his fingertips.
- The day "Thursday" actually came from it originally being called "Thor's Day"
- Beppo is Superman's pet monkey, much like Krypto the super-dog.
- "Trudeau" refers to Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada at the time of this report.
- MDMA is also known as "ecstasy".
◀ ●∙∙∙ The Parable of the Tomato and the Salamander The Implications Are Endless ∙∙∙● ▶