Frosty Cardboard Marmite
We could be in the midst of a Marmite shortage...defcon meh.
Date: November 30, 2011
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Graham Stark
- They're solar-powered, which would be helpful if they ever went outside.
- News Word of the Week: Canoes
- In England... A tanker carrying 20 tons of yeast extract for Marmite overturned and spilled onto a highway.
- Babies as young as 8 months not only dislike antisocial people but enjoy seeing antisocial people punished.
- Harvard scientists have built a new flexible robot that can fit through tight spaces.
- At a Christmas parade, a man dressed as Frosty the Snowman was arrested for arguing with police and kicking a dog.
- Scammers in Florida were arrested after convincing old people that they need special toilet paper to avoid ruining their septic tanks.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Errant Teeth and Corpse Eviction Bears: On Cans & In Scotland ∙∙∙● ▶