Free Speech Tattoos
Benjamin Franklin was a clear proponent of free speech through tattooing, he had the Bill of Rights covering his back.
Date: September 19, 2012
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- A Minnesota Democrat ran an attack ad against his opponent, Dave Hancock, using an image of the member of the Alberta Legislative Assembly, Dave Hancock.
- Fourteen lifeguards at an aquatic park in California were fired for making a Gangnam Style parody video.
- The Arizona Supreme Court, in a dispute over a zoning application, has ruled that tattooing is a constitutionally protected form of free speech.
- A store owner leeched $560,000 from a wealthy customer's credit card over 2 years.
- It was a magic shop, so it makes a punny headline.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Sausage Cozies A Rifle is Forever ∙∙∙● ▶