Errant Teeth and Corpse Eviction
Count your blessings because in Spain they're dealing with a corpse housing crisis.
Date: November 23, 2011
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Graham Stark
- News Word of the Week: Screws
- A dentist paid $31,000 for a rotted tooth of John Lennon.
- A Spanish cemetery has begun evicting corpses.
- Fossil evidence shows that there was an ancient predator with 66 legs.
- Men who are eligible to donate sperm score higher on personality voice.
- More people vote for politicians with lower voices.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Bad Cops & Strong Pops Frosty Cardboard Marmite ∙∙∙● ▶