From LoadingReadyWikiJump to navigationJump to search
|This video is not available on the LRR site. Some videos are permanently offline like most of Season 1, where some copywritten music prevents it from being posted. Some videos go offline when video hosts change or go down.|
|"Manliness is in direct proportion to largeliness!"
The image for this video is too small. Video thumbnails should be at least 300 pixels wide. A new version should be uploaded with the same name to avoid breaking image links.
They put the "customer service" in "@#%!-ing customer service".
Date: April 7, 2008
Voice: Kate Stark
Writing: Graham Stark
Edited by: Graham Stark
Ever wonder how call centers work or utterly fail to? Well, now you know!
- Kate provided the voice of the computer speech recognition system.
- Paul once had a pet hamster named "Fuzzbutt".
- As a child, Graham's dad had successive budgies named 'Jojo'.
- The name of the fictitious corporation, Neighborhood Wireless, was a subtle reference to "Mister Rogers' Neighborhood".
- At the time he wrote the video, Graham was employed at Rogers Wireless.
- A copy of John Hughes' "Sixteen Candles," referenced by Matt early on in the short, can be seen at the end of the video.
Season Five Shorts