Cats & Mice
The stories about a huge cat and a dead mouse are actually unrelated.
Date: January 18, 2012
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Graham Stark
- James left his hat.
- News Word of the Week: Newstime
- A foodie has predicted that marshmallows will be the fancy food trend of the year.
- A new species of fly has been discovered in Australia, which was named after Beyoncé because of its gold butt.
- Someone left the SPCA a 30-pound cat, and now they're trying to put it on a diet.
- The body of Astro Mouse, a Dutch mouse strapped to a firework on New Year's, was placed in a museum to prevent cruelty to animals.
- A man who stole a police car while handcuffed turned himself in after two days.
- Cam suggests Tiny is fat from eating Whoppers. A cat eating Whoppers was previously reported on in My Cat Ate My Whopper.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Terrorist Salad Bar Big Pile of Cash ∙∙∙● ▶