Can I Have Your Pickle?
Missing library book, easy college acceptance and a new and exciting way to drown, this week on Feed Dump
Date: April 22, 2016
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Ian Horner
- A Michigan couple is facing up to 93 days in prison and a $500 fine for a library book from 2014.
- The University of Buffalo, New York, which has only about 30,000 students total, inadvertently sent out acceptance letters to five thousand students.
- The Vancouver Aquatic Center decided not to open on 4/20 for fear that it would get inadvertently turned into a giant "hot box" because they can't turn off the air circulation system.
- The "Nerconomicon" is a spell book from Lovecraftian stories and in the "Evil Dead" film series. It is activated in the film by enchanting the words "Klaatu Barada Nikto", which was originally spoken in the 1951 film "The Day The Earth Stood Still".
- "Cambie" is a street in downtown Vancouver.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Give Me Back My Lunch Money A Serge of Justice ∙∙∙● ▶