Boards of Beyonce
Music is the universal language, but perhaps not this music.
Date: June 12, 2013
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- News Word of the Week: Ethereal Soundscapes
- An elementary school in Hayward California is conducting a buyback program where they will accept toy guns from children and exchange them for books and entries to win a bike.
- Police in Ohio are desperate to fill their ticketing quota this summer, and people are desperate to be ticketed, because what they are ticketing is kids that are wearing their bike helmet, and the tickets are for free ice cream.
- Kathleen sings "Ice Cream Eater", a parody of Ice-T's Cop Killer
- When a train line in northern Stockholm came under new management, one of the things handed down was that the uniform no longer included shorts, which is unfortunate for drivers in the summer that don't want swamp ass, so all the men have taken to wearing skirts. The company can't stop them, because that would be discrimination.
- The rider for a 1964 Beatles performance in Vancouver is now on display at the Vancouver archives, and out of all the crazy things they could have requested, the only unusual thing on their entire rider is that they wanted Coca-cola wherever they went.
◀ ●∙∙∙ The Marijuana Episode Putin, Squirrels and a Wal Mart Parking Lot ∙∙∙● ▶