A Machine to Scare Badgers
This week on Feed Dump, we finally find out what makes honey badger give a f**k!
Date: July 29, 2016
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Kathleen De Vere
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- Police in Belleville, Ontario are asking the public to help them solve a rash of female mannequin thefts.
- A new study from researchers at Western University has found that the thing that scares badgers most is the sound of CBC News.
- A 62-year-old man from Coeymans, NY became stuck in a mud pit while playing "Pokemon GO".
- Coeymans is a small town of just over 7400 residents just south of the New York state capital of Albany.
- Serge's comment about a Gru comes from Zork; when walking in darkness, the player is warned, "You are likely to be eaten by a grue."
- A "Greenbelt" is an area protected for wildlife, kind of like a national park. There's one near Vancouver, where LRR is located.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Uber for Lawnmowers The Other, Other Ghostbusters ∙∙∙● ▶