A Game Full of Spiders
Stories on Famicom games filled with spiders, Nier: Automata piracy, Destiny, Deadly Premonition boardgame, and Alan Wake's disappearance.
Date: May 15, 2017
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Mr. Alan Wake fades back into a darkness so thick even he might not be able to use it as a metaphor.
- Mexican federal police intercepted a shipment of bootleg Famicom cartridges that turned out to be full of smuggled spiders.
- Nier: Automata has a mod that improves frame rate--and doesn't work with pirated games.
- A Destiny raid team has beaten all the raids without guns.
- There is a Kickstarter for a Deadly Premonition board game.
- Alan Wake is no longer on sale because its music licenses have expired.
The developers of Parappa and Gitaroo Man are teaming up to Kickstart a new rhythm game called Project Rap Rabbit. Apparently you will be able to defeat your opponents with lyrical jabs and rhyming uppercuts, which I guess is better than using real jabs and uppercuts.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Happy Little Smite Dead Bunnies ∙∙∙● ▶