A Beautiful Horizon
Stories on Battlefield 1, For Honor, Call of Duty rumours, Destiny 2, and Horizon: Zero Dawn.
Date: March 27, 2017
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Horizon: Zero Dawn looks super pretty, and all they had to do was take out all the ugly.
- Battlefield One now has a fix for its grenade spam problem, and it involves more grenades.
- For Honor has too many earnable items, and players are annoyed that Ubisoft thought they were making a different kind of game.
- The next Call of Duty game may feature a return to World War II.
- Bungie has announced Destiny 2.
- The makers of Horizon: Zero Dawn have revealed how they made its scenery so beautiful.
Blizzard is overhauling the Overwatch anti-abuse system to give more nuance in reporting toxic players. All the new options will still be used indiscriminately to complain that someone is maining Hanzo.
- A few frames after the last shot, but before the credits run, there is a brief shot of Graham and Kathleen slouching (shown above).
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Dangerous Goods No Spoilerino Pls ∙∙∙● ▶