From the folks behind Desert Bus and Unskippable, join LoadingReadyRun as they report on the week’s industry happenings.
Date: July 25, 2011
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Editing: Jeremy Petter
The 3DS is having problems selling. Find out how you can help on today's CheckPoint.
- Capcom is soliciting Devil May Cry fan art for an unannounced title.
- A Darksiders sequel is coming out staring another horseman of the apocalypse: Death.
- Turtle Beach will produce special CoD-optimized headphones.
- A troll posts Battlefield screenshots on fake CoD site; GoDaddy hands his information to Activision.
- The new XBox dashboard update has no visible new features.
- The 3DS isn't doing so hot sales wise so the CheckPoint team is here to help!
- Kathleen runs a pledge drive to help raise awareness and Paul and Jer help explain the various donation tiers.
Will Goldeneye get a high definition port? No, no it won't.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Plants vs. EA Socially Inept ∙∙∙● ▶